Saving the World with My Free Spirit and my Diamondback!

Saving the World with My Free Spirit and my Diamondback!

March 25, 2011

Good ride last night!

     I'm really not enjoying this rain.  I have errands I need to run today and I do not want to drive, or ride my bike in the rain. 

     Anyway, last night Aaron and I rode our bikes to dinner.  It was super yummy!  Not only were we preventing CO2 from being added to the atmosphere, but we were also supporting local farmers and a great small business!  It was pretty darn chilly, so next time I don't plan on wearing shorts.  Silly cb.  I'll also need to wear full gloves and not the hobo length gloves.  My lil' finners were ice cubes by the time I came home. 

    Well, nothing else exciting to report.  Hopefully I'll get a longer ride in this weekend and I'll have some good stories ( : 

Happy Cycling!

No comments: