Saving the World with My Free Spirit and my Diamondback!

Saving the World with My Free Spirit and my Diamondback!

April 6, 2011

Keeping the momentum

     Right when I was starting to lose faith and "oomph" for my bicycle riding lifestyle, I saw the prices at my local gas station go up again.  Jumped six cents overnight.  Also, my ride to my new work place yesterday wasn't nearly as painful as before, and my recovery time has shortened drastically!  Right now, I'm thinking I will be able to bike two days a week to start out, then progress to three!  I was able to make it halfway up a hill in 2nd gear (on both shifters) instead of my "peewee herman" gear (1st on both shifter things), when I would usually be walking!  That's a happy. 

     I can't wait until California decides to be California again and get rid of this rain!  I'm not at the point in my cycling life where I look forward to getting dressed and ready to go get drenched.  Maybe someday, but not anytime soon. 

     Here's a group on f-book I just joined!  You should take a look at it and give it some thought. 

  Until next time... Happy Cycling!

No comments: